SB-102, the saga continues

Michael Waldrop w5rkl at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 26 08:55:21 EDT 2007

Based on the information you provided, the problem is only occuring on 40
meters. Therefore, I do not suspect a bad driver tube. I also do not
suspect the problem is associated with neutralization.

Since the problem only occurs on 40 meters and the other bands are
working properly that leaves only the 40 meter band circuits
as the source of the problem. Most likely a bad solder connection, failed
capacitor, or oscillator circuit for 40 meters.

73's
Mike W5RKL