SB 101 Saga continues, Diaster strikes! Need Band Switch Rotary Wafer.. PLEASE HELP!!

Skipp Tullen skipp at TULLENSOUND.COM
Wed Apr 9 21:46:26 EDT 2008

Dear Rego Family,

I may be able to assist you with parts from an SB-101 organ donor in
my attic. Kindly refer to all the Heath SB-101 literature at your
disposal to pinpoint which switch wafer you need. We'll negotiate the
ransom later! (That is, which wafer in the pictorial do you need,
since the color coding may not be that clear to me?)

Cheers,

Skipp, K2PXQ

Skipp Tullen
Recording Engineer/Producer