Collection For Sale

Chris boatanchors at PEOPLEPC.COM
Sat Apr 12 16:53:03 EDT 2008

Hello to the Group

 I have my complete Radio Collection for sale, These are all working radios
and have been a part of my collection for some time...I am forced to sell
off everything I own and my lose is yours for the taking..The complete
collect for one price and its a fair price indeed.$1750.00.I hope to have
everything picked up by the buyer But if it must be shipped then the Buyer
must arrange for pick up of all items....Thanks for your time and I wish
everyone the best...Below is a list of everything....Chris

1) Johnson Viking Valiant + Manual
1) Johnson Viking Matchbox 275 watt with New Replacement Rear Decal & Manual
1) Johnson Mobile & Matching VFO with both Original Manuals
2) Johnson Signal Sentry's with Manuals
1) Tarheel Screw Driver Antenna + 5ft whip & Manual + several other Mobile
Antennas
1) RME-69 with Manual
1) RME-70/DB-20
3)  Yes I said 3 Heathkit DX-100's with manual
1) Heathkit VF-1 with Manual
1) Complete Knightkit T-106 station with Manual with 2 matching VFO V-107
and Matching C-577 Compressor with Manual & Astatic Mic
1) Kenwood TH-78A with 3 Battery And Orignal Box & Manual
2) Echophones EC-1 with Manual
1) Radio Shack DX-392 with Manual
2) Gonset Receiver Converters
1) Stromberg-Calson
1) Airline Radio
1) Battery Eliminator
1) Delmar SW-59 (Rarey Seen)
1) Emerson Radio
1) RCA Victor
1) Unitron 600
1) Fluke Desktop Meter
1) Plate Transformer Dual Secondary Taps 3 KV & 1.8 KV
1) HB AM Broadcast TX with Schematic
1) MFJ Tuner MFJ-949B Missing Meter but works
1) Box Of Locatl Tubes
1) Box Of Potiniometers
1) Box Of New Panel Meters
3) Desk Mics