SB-101 Saga pending so, am thinking about paint.

Jerry Rego Jerry_Rego at COMCAST.NET
Tue Apr 15 23:36:26 EDT 2008

I am waiting on a wafer switch so I can fix the sb-101 and continue on with the alingments.  So, looking at the case, I was thinking of putting some paint on it.  Now my dad tells me that some Heath members have the paint mix formula for the heath kit paint.  So that you can just take this down to a paint mixer shop and tell them to mix the colours for you.  Anyways I thought I would put it out to the list if they knew what the paint formula for a sb-101 is?

Thanks for your help...

Gus Rego

(Jerry Rego (Ke7yg))