Need a little info: SB-620 and SB-110A

Tom NØJMY - AAR7FV tfarl at MCHSI.COM
Mon Apr 21 15:14:49 EDT 2008

Hi, all.  I'm trying to put together a couple of electrolytic re-cap
kits - one for the SB-110A 6-meter xcvr, the other for the SB-610 scope.

I have the capacitance ratings for the electolytics, but not the voltage
ratings.  Is there anyone out there that might be able to take a look at
their rigs and let me know?

The SB110A caps are:
10 uf (p/n 25-54)
(2) 10 uf (p/n 25-115)
20 uf (p/n 25-135)
100uf (p/n 25-117)

The SB-610 caps are:
(2) 10 uf (p/n 25-54)
(2) 40 uf (p/n 25-41}
30-20-20-20 uf can (p/n 25-63)

Any help appreciated.

Tn es 73,
Tom

--
Front Panel Overlays for Ham Radio-
New Can-type Capacitors- HW-16-DX60-Drake-more.