DX-100 Capacitor Kits, ...was DX-100 Panels

Tom N ØJMY tfarl at MCHSI.COM
Fri Aug 8 12:34:37 EDT 2008

Seeing Martin's note about his beautiful DX-100 panels reminds me...I've never formally announced the availability of complete re-cap kits for the DX-100 at Hayseed Hamfest Co..  We've not yet got them up on our website, www.hayseedhamfest.com , but they can be ordered by e-mail from us at tom at hayseedhamfest.com.

These kits include all three (3) can-type capacitors and are available in two different configurations: the standard twist-tab variety, and an "economy" version using standard flange-mounting and long wire-leads in lieu of mounting terminals. All sections are 105C.

These also include as standard:
2 - 47 uF @ 160V, (axial electrolytic)
3 - 2.2 uF @50 (axial electrolytic)
3 - .1 uF @ 630 (axial mylar)
18" - desoldering braid.

We can adjust spec's for those who want to install any of the various mods for the DX-100 that are out there.

The first production run is almost gone, but another run will be available in roughly 2 - 3 weeks.  The prices for the standard kit and the "economy" kit are $67.95 and $49.95 respectively + s&h.

We thank the many customers we've had since February for their support.  We've sold over 150 units so far and sales are ramping up.

For those who may have missed it or have never visited our web-site, we also carry can-caps and kits for DX-60, HR-10, HW-16, SB-301, SB-303 (no cans), SB-401, and TX-1.  We also have many Drake units including the  2-A, 2-B, various R-4's, T-4X and TR-4.  Recently we added the Hammarlund HQ-129X to our line.  Most of these kits run in the $20 - $30 range.  We also do "onesy-twosey" custom multi-section can-caps without any price-penalty, but with a 2 -3  week lead-time.

Again, thanks to all, and we hope we can help you keep the Green Flame burning!

Tom NØJMY
Hayseed Hamfest Co.