Penson's Book

Ernie Kluft ejkluft at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Aug 10 15:33:10 EDT 2008

         I must be really getting old...  A few weeks back, someone
advertised a copy of Chuck Penson's Heathkit book for sale....   I
bought it, thinking it would be nice to have...  When it arrived, and
time came to place it among my other radio books, there was a copy of
the same thing...   So, I'm offering it to someone who hopefully
hasn't one already...   I think I have about $18 in it, and let's say
$3 for media mail....   So, any takers ????    Thanks, Ernie  K5EJK