GC-1A Mohican

Bob Krassa radio at KRASSA.COM
Sun Aug 24 11:02:39 EDT 2008

I am restoring a GC-1A and am looking for the following
parts, or sources for them.

Handle, has holes tapped for 8-32 screws, the hole centers
are spaced 3-7/8" apart which turns out to be an unavailable
spacing at the hardware store.  This is Heathh pn 211-14

Spring Catch Pins.  I would like to build a couple of power
supplies.  These pins look like elongated zerks.  Heathkit
pn 262-4

Any help will be appreciated!

73 Bob Krassa AC0JL