Palmetto FL hamfest tomorrow

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Fri Dec 5 14:56:41 EST 2008

Look for my TAIL GATE and BIG YELLOW SIGN with blue W5UQ.COM on it.

We will have lots of gear and my wife will have her famous DUST COVERS.
Plus she will be RAFFLING off one of her nice QUILTs...

We'll have Kenwood Transceivers for HF, Alinco Two Meter transceiver,
ATLAS 210X HF transceiver,  Icom 756 Pro II and PS125 supply, Yaesu HF
transceivers,
maybe some Collins gear, a lot of smaller items, like MFJ World Clocks,
SWR/power/Field Strength Meter, Astron 12Amp 12 Volt supply, Fluke
Digital VOM,  Commercially made 4 ele. 6Mtr beam,

ALSO        ALPHA 78  Linear AMP

two Bearcat scanners, Superior RF Sig Gen, and  MORE...

Come see us.    Bill W5SJ and  Bob W5UQ   Saturday ONLY... 8AM to 4PM-
Dec. 6th, 2008, Palmetto, FL.