Heathkit list

Gary H. Harmon, Jr gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sun Dec 7 18:32:55 EST 2008

Actually, heathkit at yahoogroups.com has been active since 1999 and currently
has 1682 members.  There is a second Heathkit list on yahoogroups that I
"think" is newer.  I'm one of the moderators of the Heathkit list and new
members are always welcome.

73, gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. / K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.884.6926
gharmon at idworld.net

"Too many projects, not enough time!"

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On
Behalf Of Kenneth G. Gordon
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 3:06 PM
To: HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [HEATH-TEMPE] Heathkit list

On 7 Dec 2008 at 5:16, sb200 wrote:

> There's only one Heathkit rerlector and this is it.....

Actually, this is one of three: there is another recently started one as
part of the yahoo groups.

The heathkit at mailman.qth.net list is, apparently, still active too.

However, THIS list is about the best one out there.

I much prefer this one: posts are short and to-the-point, there is very
little, if any, off topic junk, and everyone here seems to be both very
competent and very helpful.

YMMV.

Ken Gordon W7EKB

Products bought, sold or traded here is the responsibility of the parties
involved.  This list and the City of Tempe are not responsible for losses or
misrepresentations of any kind.  Buyer beware!

To post - HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV