sb102

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 6 14:13:27 EST 2008

It was probably changed.  Many of the solid-state LMOs
in the SB-102 did not "track" very well.  They are
generally "right on" at the 100 KHz points but vary
all over the place in between.  The tube-type LMOs are
generally within 1 KHz across the entire 500 KHz.

Glen, K9STH

--- Joe Dessinger <jdessin97 at AOL.COM> wrote:

I am wondering why my 102 has the tube type lmo. Was
it changed from original or could this be original?
Any thoughts appreciated.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs