Cheyenne/Comanche FS

The Pollacks rinkies at ATT.NET
Thu Feb 7 17:11:36 EST 2008

Have a Comanche/Cheyenne with mike, speaker, and mobile mount.  No power
supplies, cables, or manuals.  I bought a year ago with the promise of PS
and cables to come, but never came!  They appear to be complete and
unmodified, but with no ps, cannot test.  They are "faded," but no dents or
major damage.  I'd like to get my $150 out of 'em.  Can take and send
photos.

Any interest?

Ron K2RP
Encintas CA