FS: Homebrew PS - Electrically similar to the Heath HP-23

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Wed Feb 20 17:08:33 EST 2008

FS: Homebrew Power Supply Similar to Heathkit HP-23*

Approximate specs from:
http://www.heathkit-museum.com/ham/hvmhp-23.shtml )

Input:
120 volts AC, 50-60 cycles, 350 watt maximum.

High voltage output:
820 volts DC, no load; 100 watts DC @ 250 ma.
Duty cycle: 150 ma continuous, 150 ma to 300 ma @ 50%.

Low voltage output:
(High Tap) 350 volts DC no load; 300 volts DC @ 150 ma.
(Low Tap) 275 volts DC, no load; 250 volts DC @ 100 ma.

Fixed bias:
–130 volts DC, no load; –100 volts DC @ 30 ma.

Adjustable bias:
–40 to –80 volts DC @ 1 ma maximum. Continuous duty to 20 ma.\

Filament voltage:
6.3 V. AC @ 11 amps; 12.6 V. AC @ 5.5 amps.

I have sold the HW-101 but will test the ps with the HW-101
prior to shipping it to see that they both work. Due to the
age and homebrew design the ps is sold as-is.

The power supply is in a nice wood cabinet with a marbled
faceplate, three voltage meters, a pilot light, the power
cable, the ac cable, and the speaker cable.  It is 12x16x8"

I can send pictures to interested buyers.

Asking $40. picked up in Hudson (Pasco County) or
plus actual shipping (no extra charges for packing).

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Sent Using: ChurchPup-Linux