For Sale: Heath MP-1

George Babits gbabits at SALMONINTERNET.COM
Sun Feb 24 16:48:49 EST 2008

For Sale:  HeathKit MP-1 power supply.  I can't find any information on this but
it says the output is 300 and 600 volts.  I hooked it up to my 13.5 volt
regulated supply and get the following voltages:

High Voltage output:   no load, 900 volts; 55 ma, 730 volts; 90 ma, 710 volts;
110 ma, 680 volts; 160 ma, 630 volts; 200 ma, 590 volts; 215 ma, 580 volts.

Medium voltage:  no load, 400 volts, 30 ma, 380 volts; 50 ma, 360 volts; 90 ma,
340 volts; 110 ma, 330 volts; 140 ma 320 volts; 170 ma, 300 volts.

Has about a 5 foot battery cable with bit battery clips on it.  Pin jacks for
ground and both voltages.  Also a 6 pin jones plug for connection to whatever
set or sets this goes with  No gouges, dents, or scratches.  Might go with the
HX-20/HR-20 or the MR-1/MT-1 sets.  I'd like $45.00 plus shipping.  It will fit
is a postal flat rate box so shipping to the lower 48 states would be only
$10.00.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL