Off Topic ?

John A Diefenbach, K1TLV jadief at TDS.NET
Thu Jan 3 19:00:26 EST 2008

Auto parts stores usually sell a product used to 'reconnect' the traces used in automobile rear-window defrost grids. It comes in a small bottle w/an application brush. Follow the simple directions...it really works. I used it on my daughter's car when most of the grid-traces were 'open'...jd/K1TLV