Off Topic ?

Paul Pagel ppagel at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Jan 4 16:16:35 EST 2008

Jim, not knowing exactly your need for the conductive paint, I'm hazarding a guess. If you need to repair a broken PC-board trace, you can use a length of small-diameter wire that's used for wire-wrapping connections.

  73,

  Paul / N1FB

Chuck <wcmoore at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  GC Electronics and other vendors make a product which is a pen applied trace for printed circuit board repairs. It looks kind of like a magic marker.

Another GC product is the bottle of Silver Print. This has a part number of 22-023 (1/2 troy oz bottle) and 22-024 (1 troy oz bottle) of a conductive paint.

Hope this helps.

Chuck WD4HXG