IO-4510 scope +/- 15 VDC Supply Repair

Leo Richards leo_richards at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 20 07:48:59 EST 2008

Good Morning,  It has been pointed out to me that using
+/- 15 VDC Voltage Regulators such as the LM7815/LM7915
Can be used to repair the +/- 15 VDC section. This may
very well be the case. However The two voltages can no
longer be "BALANCED" and will no longer be "TRACKING" one
another and I suppect this would cause alignment/calibration
problems. Having said that, it may not matter if one is not
using the scope for precision measurments.
Leo