Fw: Re: [HEATH-TEMPE] Wanted: SB-104A Parts

Kees & Sandy windy10605 at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 20 22:17:48 EST 2008

Maybe a HW-104 to some of the better SB-104A internals. The HW-104 with the mechanical dial is a great way of eliminating some of the display birdies. The G board without the FETs is a good one.
73 Kees K5BCQ

-- Randy <tnfarmer at BELLSOUTH.NET> wrote:
Are you trying to upgrade a HW-104 or a SB-104 to a SB-104a?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Johnson" <mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 6:08 PM
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] Wanted: SB-104A Parts

Heath Team;
I'm trying to upgrade an HW-104 so I need some SB104a parts. I need a newer
G Board, # 85-1931-1, and I need the newer VFO filter board, # 85-1930-1.
This is the board mounted underneath the chassis. I'll take a parts rig
SB-104a as long as it has those parts. Thanks very much.

Mark V Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI

6:37 PM

Live your dreams. Click here to find information on becoming a lawyer.