SS-9000 transmit audio question

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Sun Jan 27 10:28:20 EST 2008

I've gotten several comments on how thin and unnatural sounding the audio
from my SS9000 sounds. I have tried several mics, and have made sure that
the processor is off, with no change.

I've also (of all things) read the manual, and find no apparent adjustment
for this.  Anyone else ever run into this?

THanks
John K5MO