WTB 9 pin plugs (tube plugs) with shell/shrouds

Jim Pruitt wa7duy at CHARTER.NET
Sun Jul 20 20:52:59 EDT 2008

I am trying to find a source for a few 9 pin plugs with shell/shrounds.  I
need to build some plug in modules   I am not even sure what they are called
but searching for 9 pin tube plugs gets nothing.  I had a couple url's from
2 years ago (Fair Radio was one of them) but all links no longer work so
assume they are no longer available from those 2 or 3 sources I had
bookmarked.  I have emailed them to find out but so far no replies.

Does anyone have a few they want to get rid of or know anyone that still
sells those or someone that has a few they would part with?

One of the numbers I am looking for is similar to Amphenol 86-896 but think
that is the 7 pin version.  I have also emailed Amphenol but am sure they no
longer make them.  I have also searched the internet but most hits are for 7
and 9 pin tube sockets or 7 and 9 pin tubes but not the plugs that would
mate with those sockets.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt