Heathkit tuners..

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 25 21:16:06 EDT 2008

The second edition of Penson's book is MUCH better than the original edition.  He corrected a good number of the errors that were in the first edition.  However, there are still a few errors in the second edition as well as information not included (i.e. the 2 different AK-5 speaker designs and the 2 different VF-1 VFO front panels).

I was in contact with him a while back about some of this.  He stated that he was gradually acquiring information for a 3rd edition.  But, he cautioned not to "hold your breath" for when it will be available.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com