Looking for DX60, HG10, HR10

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at JS-NET.COM
Thu Jul 31 17:21:02 EDT 2008

Hello keepers of the Green,

    A friend of mine who lost everything in the Grass Fire here in Lake
Arrowhead recently showed me a picture of him at the desk of his teen
age ham station, with the above equipment....I thought I'd "bless" him
by buying a station for him....Anyone have the above items for sale, as
a package, or thinking of it?  I'm not picky about plain or "B" models....

Guy Giacopuzzi,
WA6OQQ
Lake Arrowead, CA