SB series: Rubber feet (standard)/ Plastic risers (tall height ) / Plastic risers (medium height) - used as complete feet on short equipment - WHERE TO BUY 'BEST' (Looks wise!)

Tom NØJMY - AAR7FV tfarl at MCHSI.COM
Mon Jun 2 20:06:10 EDT 2008

W9RAN turned me on to this place where he purchased a bunch of SB-feet
and risers:
http://www.product-components.com/bumpers_cabinet_feet.html .

I understand them to be relatively authentic.

The company that makes them is Budwig Co. Inc. and here is their page
that shows both the feet and the risers, or as they call them,
"extensions".  The extensions are shown at the bottom of the page.

http://www.budwig.com/round_tpr_feet.htm

Hope this will help you all.

73,
Tom

Front Panel Overlays for Ham Radio-
New Can-type Capacitors- HW-16-DX60-Drake-more.
  www.hayseedhamfest.com