PTT Foot Switch

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 4 18:52:15 EDT 2008

Harbor Freight has on sale a foot switch that looks like it is a good candidate for PTT operation.  It comes with a 7'5" cord (AC) of which the "plug" can be cut off and whatever connector needed for your rig added.  The price is $9.99 and the part number is 96619.

Personally I have an old Motorola foot switch that is built like a battleship.  However, I often get questions as to what would be a good source of foot switches for PTT.  The Harbor Freight one looks pretty good.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com