Need part from SS9000 Power Supply

Rodger Jones HEISEYAMFM at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 25 20:55:26 EDT 2008

This is probably a very long shot, since Heath only made 300 SS9000
transceivers. I have the transceiver and the matching power supply.  Unfortunately,
the power supply is missing the power cord plug.

I need the 12 pin Molex plug that attached to the separate power supply. I
have looked in my stash of old catalogs, but can't find it.

Perhaps someone has the part of knows where to get one. I could change both
the receptacle and the plug to a Jones type, but would prefer to keep it
original.

Rodger at _heiseyamfm at aol.com_ (mailto:heiseyamfm at aol.com)