Heath H-89 All In One Computer System - Free to a good home

John H. Klingelhoeffer WB4LNM at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 26 20:02:34 EDT 2008

I'm looking for a good home for our Heathkit H89  All-In-One Computer System.

This consists of the following hardware and  (I'm pretty sure) software:

H-89 All in one PC with single internal disk  drive, 64 K RAM upgrade
H-77 Dual external disk drive
H-14 Line  Printer

Software:

HDOS
CP/M 2.2.04
WordStar (with MailMerge,  I think)
Supercalc
DataStar
Microsoft FORTRAN
Microsoft  Basic
ECAP / MCAP Circuit Analysis Software
HUG Editor, EDITX,  FORTH
Spell for CP/M
Tiny Pascal / CPS
Autoscribe
CP/M  Utilities
JRT Pascal
HDOS Debug
Monitor 88 (probably 89 as  well)
Small Business Package III

Documentation:

Printed manuals  for all of the above
Hardware manuals
H89 "Sextant" Articles

It's  free to a good home - you just need to arrange to pick it up in  the
Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD, / Annapolis, MD area OR pay to have
it  packed and shipped to your location - your choice.

I need a  commitment if you'd like the system by Thursday, 3 July 08.
Please  respond to:   W B 4 L N M  [at]  A O L [dot] C O  M
with a phone number and days and times you can take a call to  discuss.

Thanks and 73,

John...
WB4LNM
"One of the Hams  from Heath"