Need Black and Red Heathkit Binding Posts

Tom Bowman wa3rey at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 1 06:02:02 EST 2008

Hi,

Still looking for several sets of Heathkit black and red binding posts.
Bought some binding posts from Radio Shack but these are not interchangeable
with the Heathkit posts.

According to an earlier post on the net, these are Heathkit numbers 75-197
and 100-16-18 if that helps.

I need the exact binding posts so I can screw the red and black plastic
posts on to the Heathkit equipment that's missing the parts.

Thanks for reading this.

Tom, WA3REY

--
        No Baloney