Wanted: Heath Hardware

Allen Jones w9dz at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 28 20:01:58 EDT 2008

I am looking for two (2) of the 10-32 X 3/8" pan head
machine screws used by Heathkit to attach the front
panels of the Apache, Mohawk, Warrior, etc. to the
equipment cabinet. The ones used by Heath were either
nickel or chrome plated and all I can find in the
hardware stores are stainless or zinc plated.  I have
eight out of 10 needed so if anyone has two they can
spare I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks

Allen, W9DZ

Be a better friend, newshound, and