Nut Starter

Warren w at ODOM47.COM
Sun May 25 12:19:19 EDT 2008

I stumbled across your old listserv message (below) in my search for a
replacement nut starter that I lost. If you still have your used one, I'd
be interested in finding out under what terms you'd be willing to part with
it.

    Thanks -- Warren

Hi. Are you looking for one? I have one that's used. Ken

On Tue, 28 May 2002 09:37:05 -0400 CyberGeezer <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Ivan WB4LXR" <[log in to unmask]> >
To: <[log in to unmask]> > Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 8:28 AM > Subject:
Nut Starter > > > > The red plastic nut starter that was included in many
Heathkits is > made by > > DESCO - part # 00200.