Unbuilt and Other for Sale

Mark Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun May 25 19:39:03 EDT 2008

Heath team....I'm listing this for a friend, please contact him directly at MKX at Sympatico.ca

I have for sale TWO unbuilt Heathkits and other accessories

UNBUILT< still in the box -  VERY RARE Heath HW-22a  40m HF rig  $425
US obo

UNBUILT - still in the box - Capacitance checker IT-28  $180 US obo

Still in the bag, new Heathkit  HW-9 front panel  $30 US

Unused Heathkit HW-9 rear panel complete with connectors - never
finished. never soldered. unmodified.  $30 US

ORIGINAL HEATHKIT Manuals for sale - shipping included on manuals.
------------------------

Hd-15 phone patch $10 US

HP-13 pwr supply $11 US

HW-12a hf rig $14 US