FS/Trade: Heathkit 2232 Component Tracer & IB-5281 RLC Bridge

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 26 21:55:45 EDT 2008

I have the following two Heathkits for sale:

1. One (1) Heath 2232 Component Tracer in vy good condx. It works, no
manual. CRT displays trace, focus/intensity work.

2. One (1) Heathkit IB-5281 RCL Bridge in vy good condx. Recently used in
some component identification for variable caps for antenna tuners. Comes
with manual.

Here's how it works: Interested buyers contact me OFF-LIST to discuss price
and shipping. I ship FedEx Ground with insurance. Buyer pays actual shipping
costs.

Wanted: HW-8 in good condx with no mods. Will trade my gear for an HW-8.

73 Rich W3OSS