[Boatanchors] wtb: battery pack

Revcom revcom at WBSNET.ORG
Fri May 30 16:10:13 EDT 2008

Ray...

Even if you found an original pack, good chance it is weak by now.  I have
had good success it getting them rebuilt, several places do it.  Primecell,
www.primecell.com by CUNARD Associates comes to mind.  Also, you can  sub an
ICOM pack on the radio from an IC-2A or 02A, and a plethora of  commercial
ICOM units.

Rod
K0EQH

----- Original Message -----
From: "RAY FRIESS" <rayfrijr at msn.com>
To: "boatanchors" <boatanchors at mailman.qth.net>; "FLBOATANCHORS"
<flboatanchors at yahoogroups.com>; "FORSALE" <forsale-swap at mailman.qth.net>;
"HEATH" <heath at listserv.tempe.gov>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:15 AM
Subject: [Boatanchors] wtb: battery pack

I have a Radio Shack HT 202 and a 404 whose battery packs are starting to go
south.
Rather than trying to rebuild them, I thought I'd see if there was anyone
here that had a spare or
two they would let go.

I have seen them on the big E ... but I'd rather patronize the folks here
first before going there.