Items FS/FT

wa8zvo@juno.com wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sat May 31 16:34:23 EDT 2008

Fellow Heath Fans,

It's been a while since I've posted here.  Glad to read all the mail, though.

I found some old Heath/Zenith 5-1/4" DD 80 sector floppies while redoing a room in the house.  There's about 30 that have nothing on them as far as I can tell. I don't have any 5" drives available now.

Is there any interest in these?  If so please email directly.

I also have an ICOM IC-2AT and a Heath HW24T HT that sit unused and probably need to find a new owner.  I know I have the HW24T manual, and probably the ICOM as well.  Batteries have long ago died, but chargers are included.  Anyone interested please email directly.

Thanks!

Ed Mosher
WA8ZVO at JUNO.COM

"Formerly One of The Hams At Heathkit"

"The Best Things In Our Lives are NOT THINGS!"
     (Nor are they ham gear or airplanes)