Heathkit PT-15 phototimer - $10 (postage included)

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Nov 2 19:00:01 EST 2008

Spent a productive afternoon cleaning up the basement.  I have a Heathkit PT-15 photo timer that needs a new home.  Looks pretty good with a few nicks and the like but works nicely but no manual. A nice example of Heathkit's expansion into non-traditional areas (i.e. not test equipment and not ham radio). I have a picture of it in one of my Picassa photoalbums. Pricing it at $10 with shipping included (USPS Priority Mail).

http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts#

If interested, drop me an email. I'll probably throw in some more Heathkit 'stuff' into the box - got to get the basement cleaned out.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY