OT a bit: looking for a main tuning knob for HQ-140-X.

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Nov 10 23:20:19 EST 2008

My HQ-140-X has a non-standard main tuning knob and I would like to
replace it with the correct one. The main and bandspread knobs are the
same and I believe the HQ-150 (and possibly other Hammarlund's of that
general age) have the same knobs. If someone has one, I would greatly
appreciate it if you could drop me a line at <rgroh at swbell.net>.  Thanks.

73
Bob, WA2CKY