More new Heathkit Manuals, Catalogs

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 10 21:44:52 EDT 2008

hello

we have added the following HW-104 manual, operators book, manual ILL and operators ILL booklets. as always 100% perfect from unused manuals prints like new. we also added FULL 1956, 1957, 1961 catalogs in their oridglinal colors. perfect like manuals. on cd we added more also sysmatics, pictures etc. someone donated ALL basic programs for 4802 scope i will add that soon.  www.tech-systems-labs.com
have a nice holiday season
leon Technology Systems