GC-1A spring catch pins - FREE

Bob Krassa bob at KRASSA.COM
Sun Sep 7 12:38:50 EDT 2008

Thanks to those who responded to my questions about the GC-1 and GC-1A
"Mohican" differences and my need for parts.

I wound up with some extra "spring catch pins".  Those are the two pins that
hold the power supplies into the back of the radio, they look like elongated
zerks.  They are held on with 6-32 nuts and lockwashers.

I have 6 extra, and will just mail them to the first people who request them
(nuts and lockwashers not included).   Limit of two per person.  No charge
as payment would be more trouble than it is worth.  Just give me your
mailing address (US only) and tell me if you need one or two.

Be sure to respond OFF LIST.

73 Bob Krassa AC0JL

Products bought, sold or traded here is the responsibility of the parties
involved.  This list and the City of Tempe are not responsible for losses or
misrepresentations of any kind.  Buyer beware!

To post - HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV