free heathkit manual

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 13 18:46:44 EDT 2008

hello
this time I added the H8 computer memory board. full manual as always crystal clear no marks, prints like new. I am going to add some more old catalogs from 1950's next. full in color. www.tech-systems-labs.com
p.s. does anyone have any old catalogs or fliers they can donate. the pages get cut for perfect scanning. if anyone does please email me
Leon @ technology systems