VTVM 1/4" plugs..

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Apr 1 13:57:53 EDT 2009

Paul -

Great!  Nothing like a little empirical information to clear up a
subject.  That probably keeps most users out of trouble with that plug.
A VTVM "could" see twice that voltage, and a dirt and/or humidity could
make things worse, but for the vast majority of users a regular plug
should work just fine.

Thanks!

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>