Heathkit all wave K-1 or K-2

Bob Jackson bob at NOFROWNS.NET
Mon Apr 20 14:41:25 EDT 2009

You might also look here ...

http://vintagemanuals.com/manual.php?manufacturer=Heathkit&model=EK-1

73,

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Groh
  To: HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
  Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:40 AM
  Subject: Re: Heathkit all wave K-1 or K-2

  There was some discussion on this list about the K-1 back in Apr
  Eric,

  There was some discussion on this list about the K-1 back in April 2008.  I did a Google search and found at least one lead for you:
  <http://lists.tempe.gov/admin/WA.EXE?A2=ind0804&L=heath&D=1&H=1&T=0&P=587&F=P>

  There is reference there to other sources, etc. Some place I remember seeing a schematic et al that was referred to.  The originator of the first posting (Ken Ketner
  ARS KA5ELD ) is probably still on this list and perhaps could fill everyone in.  He was considering building a reproduction of the K-1.

  I'm interested also so keep us informed on what you find out.

  73
  Bob Groh, WA2CKY