HW-12A, Power Loss

Kent Kressenberg krkress at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Apr 29 18:57:39 EDT 2009

I have a very nice HW-12A that rapidly lost output power, now has minimal output. Receive is okay. Replacement of driver and finals did nothing to correct the problem.
I am a little rusty on trouble-shooting this gear, as it has been quite a few years (a couple of decades, really) since I did much service work. So... I would appreciate suggestions, likely causes, first steps, etc to diagnose and fix this problem...  Thanks in advance... I know I'll get some great advice from this group!

73 de WB4SYU,

Kent