SB400 - Low Grid Drive on 40 Meters

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at MSN.COM
Wed Aug 12 21:21:21 EDT 2009

I have the same, but not exact same, problem with my Sb401, which I've paired with and SB 303.  In my case, I show practically no grid current on the meter on any band, yet I am getting full output on all bands and good reports on the air.

So, I havent really paniced because I know I'm getting output because my meter works fine on relative power output position and I can tune for max with it..

So .. I'd be interested in anyone's comments and solutions too.  Mainly so I can make the twins work like they were supposed to ... in this case, meter readings.