Anyone have a parts sb-104?

Bob Burns G3OOU at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 14 03:42:18 EDT 2009

In a message dated 14/08/2009 02:16:07 GMT Standard Time, dsnaib at GMAIL.COM
writes:

I bought  a SB-104A off of EBay a few days ago and ran into a problem I
can't
fix.  The mixer transformer, T301 (#40-1050) on the C board has  an open
winding.  Anyone have a spare?

Hi Dean

You should be able to rewind it with a bit of care and patience if you
cannot find a replacement. The primary and secondary turns can be determined by
 carefully removing the old windings. If the windings have been varnished
in  place then you may need to soak the transformer in some thinners for a
while.

The turns ratio should be around 1 : 1 + 1.

73

Bob

G3OOU
G-QRP  6907