SB-630

Mike Yancey mikeyancey at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 17 09:59:48 EDT 2009

I actually have a project on my webpage on a clock project to replace the
(mechanical) digital clock with a new one, based on a micro-controller.
I have a tiny .Net application that allows you to sync via internet
to 'atomic'
time.

As a bonus there are some good parts in the 10-minute ID timer going to
waste there that can be used for other projects.

http://mikeyancey.com/SB-630_console.php

The updated digital clock gives a count-down to ID time.

Mike Y