How much capacitance - continued part III

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Aug 25 23:25:04 EDT 2009

On 25 Aug 2009 at 16:33, Kevin Ward wrote:

> Ken -
>
> VERY interesting!  I would appreciate having that article.  I see you
> ask for a SASE; are you you unable to scan that article into a
> computer file that you could e-mail?  Seems like that would be a whole
> lot easier on you.  If not, what is the address to send that SASE to?

Well, Kevin, I do manage a website, the Glowbugs website
at:

http://www.mines.uidaho.edu/~glowbugs/

I think you're right: I'll scan it and put it up there.

That way anyone who wants it can get to it easily.

I'll try to get that done this weekend.

I'll also find that paper that discussed the fact that voltage
doublers need at least 30 mfd of capacitance and post that.

As I remember it, that info was in an old ARRL pub of some
sort. I'll dig it out as soon as I can.

We have permission from the ARRL to post such thing to
the Glowbugs website.

Ken Gordon W7EKB