CB Antennae question: Thank you

SB200 sb200 at OPTONLINE.NET
Tue Dec 8 13:30:58 EST 2009

What's the model number of your Heathkit CB?  My mom  just dug up my dads
old  Heathkit 23 ch cb and asked me if I wanted it.  Cant wait till
Christmas to see it.   I'll be trying it out some time early next year.  I
to will add it to my Heathkit stuff.

Regards,

N2UQS
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Matthews" <mm98607 at YAHOO.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:42 AM
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] CB Antennae question: Thank you

To all thanks for information,

Ed, you are absolutely correct. The lettering is faded. The external screw
terminals
are for a external speaker.

My antennae input is a rca plug for which I obtained an adapter. I
"borrowed" a
mobile antennae and plugged it in and was able to xmit and receive. The
fellow said
I was a little distorted but I heard him just fine.

Regards
MM

mm98607 at yahoo.com

To post - HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV