HAYSEED SERVICE INTERRUPTION

Tom NØJMY n0jmy at HAYSEEDHAMFEST.COM
Mon Dec 21 18:31:17 EST 2009

December 21st, 2009 - We've been informed by one of our major suppliers
that they are experiencing a material shortage and will not be able to
supply one of the critical parts for our twist-tab type cans, at least
for the present.

So, as of today we are forced to stop taking orders for custom type
can-capacitors.  We are working with the factory to come up with a way
to get the problem remedied and get back into production.

For now, all orders placed prior to noon today will be honored.

Also, we have a considerable number of kit in stock, and we will post a
list of those shortly.  At the present, we do not know when we be able
to replenish this stock as it depends on when the material becomes
available from the factory again.

Availability of tubular and Collins Plug-In caps is not affected.

Please check the web-site for further details as they become available.
  I will try to keep the lists posted as things develop.

73,
Tom NØJMY
Hayseed Hamfest Co.  .       .