SB-102 Meter Zero problem

Emil Dular WD4SCZ at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 25 10:01:03 EST 2009

Sandy,
Best solution I know of is to bite the bullet and replace the resistors in
the meter and AGC circuits.  Mike, WB8VGE had a good description and
pictures on his website but it seems to be down.  He shows an SB-301, but
they all work the same way, metering a voltage divider between the 2 IF
tubes.

Here is a link to a cached version, hopefully this will tell you what you
want to know.

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:ORo-wbO_jecJ:sunlightenergysystems.com/theheathkitshop/page26/page26.html+mike+bryce+heathkit+s-meter&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

73, Emil WD4SCZ