Would like to add 10m to the HL-2200

FM Kibbish fmk1952 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 30 14:55:11 EST 2009

I picked up a HL-2200 from a friend who had built it many years ago and
rarely ever used it.  It is in excellent shape. I'm currently in the process
of adding some of the Harbach mods -- soft start, low voltage keying, and
meter rectifier board.  At that point, I think it will be ready to go.

I'm considering adding 10m to the unit.  I know that the band switch has the
extra position, and I understand that Heath even made a kit for 10m at one
point, but I'm sure those are all long gone.  I've read that the process is
to essentially add the 10m portion of the SB-220 schematic into the 2200,
but does anyone know where I could find the parts that are required?

Thanks es 73,
  Frank WB6MRQ