Heath Tube Tester Data Supplement

Deane McIntyre dmcintyr at UCALGARY.CA
Thu Feb 12 14:41:05 EST 2009

On 11-Feb-09, at 5:45 PM, Allen Jones wrote:

> Before all the Heath manuals were forced off of BAMA I printed most of
> the tube data supplement for the IT-17, IT-21 and IT-3117 tube
> testers. I am missing the last 3 or 4 pages. The last page printed
> was 24.
>
> Can anyone help with the last few pages? The title of the booklet
> is "Tube Data for Heath" and the part number is 597-1442-01 dated
> 1979.

The entire document as a single PDF file (1.7MB) has been available for
some time on my website at

<http://deane.bio.ucalgary.ca/HeathTubeData.pdf>

Note that this is useful also for the older Heath tube checkers such
as the TC-1, TC-2,TC-3 (not the TT-1 tube tester) if one changes the N
in the setup to whatever the highest letter is on your tester (the
position corresponding to the plate/grid cap)

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO